Italy Retreat with Clayton Horton
“Yoga in a retreat setting is the ultimate way to deepen and enjoy your practice. Away from home and in a supportive environment, we are able to connect with a deep and beautiful part of ourselves. Healing and focused development of our practice happens naturally when we devote a week or two to ourselves in a retreat setting in a beautiful place with an experienced teacher.”
The retreat has a one or two week option. Clayton welcomes beginners and students with special needs. Beginners should be familiar with the traditional Ashtanga Sun Salutations A & B and the standing posture sequence.
The retreat location is a last generation organic farmhouse in Salento - located in Puglia, Italy, in the “Heel of the Boot” towards the south of Italy. Salento is the portion of Italian land where the West meets the East, point of fusion among ancient civilisations of the Mediterranean; an earth to be discovered, kissed by the sun and by a crystalline sea. Salento is a coffer rich of inestimable treasures: medieval white stone villages built perpendicularly to the sea, innumerable evidences of ancient civilization, country churches, Romanesque Cathedrals, monumental Basilicas and rustic Italian castles.
Decide whether to relax along the edge of our large, fresh pool, enjoy an Ayurvedic treatment, a Thai or Shiatzu massage, enjoy the wind caressing the fronds of the palms as you relax in a hammock, walk the 10 hectares of the property or go discover Salento: there’s time for nature walks, artistic excursions, trekking, bicycle tours, horseback riding and sailing
For details, please visit http://hk.pure-yoga.com/en/hongkong/retreat/yis/index.php
About the teacher
Terms and Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
Early-Bird 10% Discount:
· Last day for Early-Bird Discount is 31 May 2018.
· No refund or credit will be issued for cancellations starting from 31 May 2018.
· A 10% package price administration fee applies to all refunds or cancellations.
This programme requires a minimum of 10 students.
We advise participants to book flights after minimum number has been met.
Visa Entry & Requirements:
· Please comply with all visa and health requirements of Italy.
· Pure is not liable for any illness, delays or costs resulting from your failure to meet these requirements.
· Please ensure that your passport is valid for at least six months from the day you arrive in Italy.
· Travel visa is not required for Hong Kong SAR passport holders. For further information, please visit
· Travel Insurance is not included in the package, therefore we highly urge you to arrange your own travel insurance.
Contact & Enquiries
· For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food
· Up to $400 discount on nood food juice cleanse for all yoga retreat registrants within two weeks after our retreat. Ask a nood food staff or contact location for details.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
· 20% off all Pure Apparel regular-priced products including accessories for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
*If there is any discrepancy between the printed and web versions, the web version shall prevail.