Ashtanga 101 Beginner’s Workshop with Clayton Horton
About the Workshop
Let Clayton inspire and inform your personal practice with this fundamental exploration of Breath, Sun Salutations, Dristhi (gazing point), basic Seated postures and some Finishing postures.
Suitable for beginners, advanced beginners and those new to Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
Evolutions and examples of the Jump Back and the Jump Through of the Ashtanga vinyasa system will be covered in detail. Technique and alignment of postures will be refined, allowing for efficiency of muscular force and correct breathing. Opening and finishing mantras will be explained.
This is a fantastic way to learn the Ashtanga foundations and introduce yourself to the self-paced personal practice called “Mysore Style” Ashtanga Yoga in the tradition of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois of Mysore, South India.
Ashtanga 101 Beginner’s Workshop
7 April (Sunday) 10:30am - 12:30pm and 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Total 4.0 hours
(Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 20% discount: HK$1,056 (ends 17 March)
(Non-Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 10% discount: HK$1,188 (ends 17 March)
Regular Price: HK$1,320
About the teacher
Terms and Conditions
Photos and videos may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
Early-Bird 20% Discount:
- Early-Bird Discount ends 17 March 2019. Please see above for listed prices.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 17 March 2019.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food:
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants on workshop dates. Ask nood food staff at your workshop location for details.
- 10% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact any Pure Yoga studios or see reception.