Namaste Yoga Retreat with Rachel Solomons
In the chaos that is today’s world, we all need to unwind, recharge and reflect. Join Rachel as she creates the space for you to deepen your physical and spiritual practice at a relaxing and stress-free yoga retreat in the glamorous and luxurious Villa Saan in Phuket, Thailand.
Villa Saan is an incredible private estate with majestic ocean views from its dramatic hillside perch near Kamala Beach. It is the perfect place to combine your love of yoga and travel in a peaceful and serene environment. Rachel will lead twice daily yoga sessions..
- An energising and uplifting morning Vinyasa practice designed to help students achieve mental clarity and a more restful ‘sattvic’ state of mind. Morning practice will tone and challenge the physical body, building strength and flexibility.
- A grounding evening Hatha practice under the moonlight designed to enrich the soul and open the mind. This practice will incorporate meditation and singing bowls. Poses will be held for longer, promoting deeper flexibility and mental stability.
By starting the day with a Yang practice and ending with a Yin session, you will leave the retreat feeling deeply balanced and rejuvenated. Throughout the day, other holistic activities will be available for those interested in experiencing sound healings and excursions. All levels are welcome.
The yoga programmes at Villa Saan (the “Resort”) are organised by Pure (Travel) Limited (“Pure”), and all travel arrangements, reservations ticketing, package payments are made for and on your behalf by Connexus Travel Limited (Agent License No. 350001) (“Connexus Travel”).
SAAN means peace in Sanskrit and that is what you will experience as soon as you walk in the door.
The private property boasts eight spacious bedrooms, elegant living and dining areas, and a sumptuous home cinema in which conscious films will be screened. In addition, there is a fully equipped gym with spa facilities and a professional massage therapist on site. Guests can enjoy massages and spa treatments poolside or in the privacy of their rooms. At the centre of the spectacular property lies an incredible 19-metre pool, complete with an integrated jacuzzi and breathtaking ocean views.
Villa Saan has a private chef ready and waiting to prepare exceptional healthy Thai cuisine and/or western dishes as per guests’ tastes and desires. Dishes can be adapted to accommodate those with specific dietary needs.
Master Suite – Single / Double Occupancy
A truly romantic oasis boasting its own jacuzzi plunge pool with panoramic views and a double bathtub discreetly tucked away on the private terrace. This bright, king-bed room is chicly furnished with a white loveseat and ottoman. Hidden behind the room’s desk area is a walk-in wardrobe and the luxurious bathroom where the rain shower’s glass enclosure gives it an alfresco feel.
Single / Double Occupancy
Guest Bedroom 2 – Single / Double Occupancy
Large king-bed guest room on the top floor of one pavilion with fabulous sea view, private terrace, wardrobes and lavish ensuite bathroom with double bathtub. Side terrace with a reflecting pool and outdoor shower.
Guest Bedroom 3 – Single / Double Occupancy
Large king-bed guest room on the top floor of one pavilion with fabulous sea view, private terrace, wardrobes and lavish ensuite bathroom with double bathtub.
Guest Bedrooms 5 & 6 – Twin Occupancy
Arranged side by side below the pool terrace, each featuring sea- and garden-view balconies and ensuite bathrooms with rain shower.
Guest Bedroom 7 – Single / Double Occupancy
Corner room furnished with a super king-sized bed below pool terrace featuring sea- and garden-view balconies and ensuite bathroom with rain shower.
Guest Bedroom 8 – Single / Double Occupancy
Next to the spa and the gym on the ground floor of the villa with a super king-sized bed and ensuite bathroom. Spacious, bright and elegant.
4 nights / 5 days: 11-15 March (Wednesday – Sunday)
Tentative Daily Schedule:
Day 1: 11 March
Days 2-4: 12-14 March
Two-hour morning practice
90-minute evening practice
Day 5: 15 March
Two-hour morning practice
Please bring your own yoga mats
Rachel was born in Australia and started her yoga journey in Byron Bay, New South Wales with a personal practice in 1998. She is an advanced and accomplished practitioner and teacher who completed her first 200-hour teacher training in Hatha Yoga in 2005 with the Atmavikasa Centre of Yogic Science in Mysore, India. Since 2014 Rachel has been a devoted student of Patrick Creelman and Rinat Perlman, completing her 200-hour training in the Anusara Method in 2014 and then working as a full-time teacher. After visiting Shri Dharma Mitra in New York City and practising with him since 2015, Rachel completed her 50-hour teacher training in yoga wheel through teaching yoga wheel workshops and yoga festivals in Hong Kong since 2015. She is passionate about bringing the joy of the yoga wheel to her students.
Rachel went on to complete a 40-hour Svastha Yoga of Krishnamacharya Yoga Therapy on the musculoskeletal system in 2016, as well as her Advanced 500-hour teacher training with Patrick Creelman in 2018. In addition to her love for continuing education, Rachel relishes teaching at the IRIS yoga and wellness festival in Hong Kong, which she has done since 2015 with yoga wheel and Vinyasa classes. Rachel’s style is strong, dynamic flow with emphasis on breath awareness and attention to detail and alignment. She energises her students through the practice whilst ensuring that they have a well-grounded understanding of the spirit of yoga. Rachel’s energetic personality and positive enthusiasm helps her students connect to their practice through mind, body and spirit, encouraging her students to practise yoga on and off the mat. Each class is crafted with her individual students in mind, seeking the most creative ways to share the joy of yoga.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Advanced Yoga Teacher Training with Patrick Creelman (500 hours), 2018
- Svastha Yoga of Krishnamacharya Yoga Teacher Training (40 hours), 2016
- Dharma Yoga Wheel Teacher Training (50 hours), 2015
- Anusara Teacher Training with Patrick Creelman (200 hours), 2014
- Hatha Yoga Teacher Training at the Atmavikasa Centre of Yogic Science (200 hours), 2005
- 4 nights’ full-board accommodation, taxes and service charges
- Private chef
- Round-trip airport-resort transfer
- All yoga fees (please bring your own yoga mats)
PACKAGE PRICES WITHOUT AIRFARE:
All prices below are per person for 11-15 March (4 nights / 5 days)
Early-bird (ends 31 December)
Master Suite – Single
Master Suite – Double
Guest Bedroom 2 – Single
Guest Bedroom 2 – Double
Guest Bedroom 3 – Single
Guest Bedroom 3 – Double
Guest Bedrooms 5 or 6 - Twin
Guest Bedrooms 7 or 8 – Single
Guest Bedrooms 7 or 8 – Double
Extra Rollaway Bed
can be added to one of the Single Rooms
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
Early-Bird 10% Discount:
- Last day for Early-Bird Discount is 14 January 2020.
- No refund or credit will be issued for cancellations starting from 15 January 2020.
- A 10% package price administration fee applies to all refunds or cancellations.
Minimum Students This programme requires a minimum of 10 students.
We advise participants to book flights after minimum number has been met.
Pure Yoga will not be liable for any flight rebooking or cancellation fees incurred upon cancellation of retreat due to low enrolment.
Visa Entry & Requirements:
- Please comply with all visa and health requirements of Thailand.
- Pure is not liable for any illnesses, delays or costs resulting from your failure to meet these requirements.
- Please ensure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the day you arrive in Thailand.
- Travel Insurance is not included in the package; therefore, we highly urge you to arrange your own travel insurance.
Contact & Enquiries
- For enquiries, please email email@example.com
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants. Ask nood food staff at your event location for details.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga retreat registrants.
*If there is any discrepancy between the printed and web versions, the web version shall prevail.