Advanced Aerial Yoga Instructor Training with TT Ho (25-Hour)
To register, kindly click on the "Register Now' button below, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Programme
This intensive training programme advances the aerial yoga practice. It is ideal for those who wish to go deeper on technical, physical, theoretical, philosophical and holistic levels. You will be refreshed on some of the fundamental poses while mastering more teaching content and creative flows. With a good understanding of how the aerial hammock facilitates proper body alignment and physical release in different body parts, you will be equipped with intermediate and advanced didactic methods and tools.
The training is ideal for experienced practitioners seeking to deepen their practice and enhance aerial yoga mastery and teaching on all levels.
- In-depth study of asanas: incorporating the usel of aerial hammock and yoga swings
- Understanding the safety measures - positioning for asanas, and guidance in and out of postures
- Leading a class
- Art of Demonstrations
- Art of Hands-on Adjustments
- Art and science of creative sequencing and choreography
8:30am - Meditation
8:45am - Group discussion
10:00am - Group practice
12:00pm - Posture clinic
1:00pm - Lunch
2:00pm - Lecture
3:00pm - Posture clinic
5:30pm - Practicum
6:30pm - Close
*Sunday, 23 August ends at 4:00pm
**Actual Daily Schedule may be subject to change
- Completion of 40/50 Hour Aerial Yoga Instructor Programme
- Commitment to atttend all sessions of the programme
S$640 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 20 July 2020)
Regular Pricing: S$800
Terms & Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
- Please note prices include 7% GST
Early-bird 20% Discount:
- Early-bird Discount ends 20 July 2020. Please see above for listed prices.
- Payment must be made 48 hours after registration, otherwise Pure Yoga reserves the right to release your mat to the next registrant waiting-in-line.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 20 July 2020.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Pure Yoga reserves the right to cancel the training as it sees fit, without any compensation made to the registrant other than refund of payment.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 15% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 20% off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $3.50 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.