Zing & Zest Thai Massage Therapy Workshop with Anjan Kundu
10 &11 October Pacific Place - Admiralty
Thai Massage Therapy is an ancient healing art rooted in Yoga, Ayurveda and Buddhist spiritual practice. It is a meditative yet powerful bodywork that optimises the "chi" (life force) circulating throughout the body to give us vitality and health.
Thai Massage combines acupressure, hands-on adjustment and muscle stretching to remove energy blockages and to improve overall health and well-being. It offers similar benefits as the practice of yoga asanas (some call Thai Massage "the lazy man's yoga"): release of muscular tension, improved flexibility and circulation, enhanced immune system, postural alignment, and a balanced state of mind.
This workshop series is designed to let you experience the healing and therapeutic effects of Thai Massage, both as a giver and a recipient. You will learn a basic full-body sequence with leg stretches, back and shoulder massage, arm and neck stretches. It will enhance your sensitivity towards energy flow and your ability to serve others.
10 October (Saturday)
11:00am – 2:30pm (10-15 min break in between)
11 October (Sunday)
2:30pm – 6pm (10-15 min break in between)
In this workshop you will learn a basic 45-min full body Thai yoga massage sequence that you can use at home to heal yourself or relax your family and friends or give to your yoga students during their savasana.
Zing & Zest Thai Massage Therapy Workshop
10 & 11 October
Total 7.0 Hours
Buddy Package SPECIAL OFFER for 2: HK$3,230 (Limit first 3 pairs)
**In-studio registration only
SUPER Early-bird Discount: HK$1,700 (Limit first 10 registrants) - Fulfilled
PURE Cardholder Early-bird 20% Discount: HK$1,960 (ends 15 September)
Non-PURE Cardholder Early-bird 10% Discount: HK$2,205 (ends 15 September)
Regular Price: HK$2,450
Photos and videos may be taken, solely for PURE marketing purposes.
Early-Bird 20% Discount:
- Early-Bird Discount ends 31 July 2020. Please see above for listed prices.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 1 August 2020.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from PURE Apparel:
- 20% off all PURE Apparel regular-priced products including accessories for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food:
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants on workshop dates. Ask nood food staff at your workshop location for details.
- 10% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact Pacific Place Studio or see reception.