GreenPath One-Day Beginner’s Workshop: Ashtanga 101 with Clayton Horton
7 August, The Centrium - Central
Let Clayton inspire and inform your personal practice with this fundamental exploration of Breath, Sun Salutations, Dristhi (gazing point), basic Seated postures and some Finishing postures.
Suitable for beginners, advanced beginners and those new to Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
Evolutions and examples of the Jump Back and the Jump Through of the Ashtanga vinyasa system will be covered in detail. Technique and alignment of postures will be refined, allowing for efficiency of muscular force and correct breathing. Opening and finishing mantras will be explained.
This is a fantastic way to learn the Ashtanga foundations and introduce yourself to the self-paced personal practice called “Mysore Style” Ashtanga Yoga in the tradition of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois of Mysore, South India.
7 August ( Saturday)
Total 4.0 hours
10:30am – 12:30pm
2:30pm – 4:30pm
(Non-Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 10% discount:
- Early-Bird Price: Application sent in on or before 15 July 2021.
- Regular Price: Application sent in starting 16 July 2021.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 16 July 2021.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- All applications for refund (medical & emergency reasons) must be made within 3 days after the event finishes.
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants on workshop dates. Ask nood food staff at your workshop location for details.
- 10% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions