GreenPath: Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series Workshop with Clayton Horton
5 September, The Centrium - Central
Let Clayton inspire and inform your personal practice with this fundamental exploration of Breath, movement and dristhi (gazing point). Detailed explanation of the Traditional Sun Salutations, standing postures, seated postures, back bending and finishing postures will be given.
Suitable for those with a consistent and regular Ashtanga or Vinyasa Practice.
Evolutions and examples of the Jump Back and the Jump Through of the Ashtanga vinyasa system will be covered in detail. Technique and alignment of postures will be refined, allowing for efficiency of muscular force and correct breathing. Opening and finishing mantras will be explained.
This is a fantastic way to learn the Ashtanga foundations and introduce yourself to the self-paced personal practice called “Mysore Style” Ashtanga Yoga in the tradition of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois of Mysore, South India.
5 September, Sunday
Total 5.0 hours
10:30am – 13:00pm
2:30pm – 5:00pm
Total 5.0 hours
(Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 20% discount:
HK$1,600 (ends 15 August)
(Non-Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 10% discount:
HK$1,800 (ends 15 August)
*Extra 5% discount for the student who also registered “Ashtanga 101 Beginner’s Workshop”.
Photos and videos may be taken, solely for PURE marketing purposes.
- Early-Bird Price: Application sent in on or before 15 August 2021.
- Regular Price: Application sent in starting 16 August 2021.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 16 August 2021.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- All applications for refund (medical & emergency reasons) must be made within 3 days after the event finishes.
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food:
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants on workshop dates. Ask nood food staff at your workshop location for details.
- 10% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact any PURE Yoga studio or see reception.
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions