Yoga Sculpt: Correct Postures & Their Functions with Priscilla Van Rooyen
Sunday, 28 April Asia Standard Tower - Central
Yoga Sculpt involves movements from modalities such as Pilates, Barre, Yoga, weight training and cardio. In our regular 1-hour classes, not much time is spent on explaining the purpose of certain movements or the correct postures for getting the most out of your practice.
During this workshop, more time will be spent on explaining the core functions of different muscle groups and how to exercise those muscle groups in a Yoga Sculpt class. Each student will have time during the workshop to fix their posture if needed so that they will work their muscles and bones with integrity.
This workshop is suitable for practitioners of all levels, but preferably have attended a few Yoga Sculpt classes. It will be beneficial for those who want to make sure they are getting the most out of their regular 1-hour classes.
Key focus of the workshop
- Recommendations for a safe practice & general precautions
- The benefits of Yoga Sculpt
- The 4 main anatomical focus (upper body, thighs, glutes, abdominals), their functions, how to work them and alignment and body positioning
Benefits of taking this workshop
- Know how to practise safely
- Deeper understanding of the main muscle groups
- Proper movements to work those muscle groups
- Appreciation for how this practice compliments other forms of exercises we do
- Having the confidence to begin self-practise at home
Sunday, 28 April
A total of 3 hours
Early-Bird Price: HK$950 (Ends 28 March)
Regular Price: HK$1,055
Photos and videos may be taken, solely for PURE marketing purposes.
- No refund or credit will be issued for cancellations starting from 28 March 2024.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- A refund (only for medical and emergency reasons) must be made within 3 days with a valid proof after the event finishes.
Special Offer from nood food
- 10% off all nood food items or $5 off for all nood cold-pressed juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
Special Offer from KURIOS
- 15% off for PURE Cardholders and 10% off for non-PURE Cardholders on all KURIOS regular-priced products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
Contact & Enquiries
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*If there is any discrepancy between the printed and web versions, the web version shall prevail.
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions